Wednesday, May 1, 2013

My Favorite Cream Cheese Frosting



I consider myself somewhat of an expert on frosting. In my younger days, I used to eat it out of a can pretty often. Then, I started baking and discovered the GIGANTIC difference between homemade and store bought. I won't touch the can stuff now and even find myself weary of buying cakes. I rather make the icing myself!

Cream cheese frosting has long been my favorite.. I think because its the first choice of most of my favorite cakes! Red velvet, Carrot, Banana, Italian Cream Cake, etc! Whatever the cake, cream cheese frosting is something every cook needs in her repertoire. This is my go-to recipe that I've made numerous times and it is ALWAYS  a hit.

I use this recipe from Annie's Eats so you should go on over there, read it, and make it immediately!

No comments:

Post a Comment